(Ventura County, Ca) It’s that time of year when we think of giving without expectation of getting. It’s also that time of year when we near the end of a tax year and can consider charitable contributions for a tax deduction on our personal tax filings.
This year, local charities supporting the community after recent tragic events have been strained more than ever. Keeping donations local may be more important than n previous years.
But which local charities are doing something worthy of your dollars? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Lutheran Social Services. Read More about LSS
- National Disaster Search Dog Foundation. Read more about NDSDF
- California Strong. Read more about California Strong
- Military Animal Project. Click Here to Learn More
- Ventura County Community Foundation. Click Here to Learn More
Help Support Local News, Become a Sponsor or Advertiser. Our Ad Rates are the most affordable in town. Contact Us for More Information.
Ventura County Local News. Oxnard, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Ventura, Santa Paula, Moorpark. Visit us for the latest local news information for Ventura County at www.thevoicecalifornia.com