- DUI checkpoints and saturation patrols to take suspected alcohol/drug-impaired drivers – and those unlicensed or with a revoked/suspended license – off the road.
- Traffic safety education presentations for youth and community members on distracted, impaired and teen driving, and bicycle/pedestrian safety.
- Patrols at intersections with increased incidents of pedestrian and bike collisions.
- Motorcycle safety operations in areas with high rider volume and where higher rate of motorcycle crashes occur.
- Speeding, red light and stop sign enforcement.
- Warrant service operations targeting multiple DUI offenders.
- Compilation of DUI “Hot Sheets” identifying repeat DUI offenders
- Specialized DUI and drugged driving training to identify and apprehend suspected impaired drivers.
- Court “stings” to cite individuals driving from DUI court after license suspension or revocation.
Help Support Local News, Become a Sponsor or Advertiser. Our Ad Rates are the most affordable in town. Contact Us for More Information.
Ventura County Local News. Oxnard, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Ventura, Santa Paula, Moorpark. Visit us for the latest local news information for Ventura County at www.thevoicecalifornia.com